JEE Mains And Advanced 2017 First Round Seat Allotment: The JointSeat ALocation authority had published the first round seat allotment of JEE advanced and JEE mains 2017 for those aspirants who had registered themselves with JoSAA and locked their choices as per the schedule prescribed by the authority. Now these aspirants can check the first round of seat that is allocated to them by going to the official website of JoSAA or from the direct link that is provided below.
The CBSE had conducted the JEE mains and JEE advanced examinations like every year successfully in the month of May and also the board was successful in declaring the result. Thousands of aspirants from all over the country had qualified in the examinations and got good ranks. On the basis on All India rank obtained by the aspirants the seat would be allocated to them.
The All India Rank list had also been released on June 23, 2017 and from June 24 onwards the aspirants started registering themselves to lock their web options. The choice filling ended on June 29 and as per the earlier schedule released by JoSAA the first round seat allotment had been released today. The aspirants can check their seat allotment by logging into their account or from the direct link that is provided below.
JEE Mains And Advanced 2017 First Round Seat Allotment
- Name Of The Organization: Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2017
- Name of The exam: JEE 2016
- Starting date of Candidates Registration: June 24, 2017
- Choice filling ended on: June 29, 2016
- Category: First Round Seat Allotment
- Status: to be declared From 10 to 4 p.m on June 30, 2016
- Official Website: www.JoSAA.nic.in
Steps To Check JEE Mains And Advanced 2017 First Round Seat Allotment
- Go to the official website of Joint Seat Allocation Authority
- Then click on the link displaying ‘First Round Seat Allotment 2017’
- Login to your account by filling in the required details in the provided fields
- After filling required details click on login button
- Check your first round seat allotment
- Take a printout of that page for further reference.